Wednesday 5 March 2014

Game, Set and Match. Primark S/S Co-Ords

So, being in Primark a hell of a lot tends to take its toll on my purse. Thank God its affordable. I'm always keen to see the new season previews and I think the most recent previews were more directional and fashion forward than ever before. Pretty pastels and on trend prints alongside a more upmarket look of classic tailoring and quality fabrics makes for a collection that is asking to be a part of my wardrobe. The pieces that have got me most excited are their range of co-ords. The palm print, pastel, scuba top and skirt are a summer dream and the paint print, shirt and midi look as if it could have walked off the runway. I've watched them come in store and sell out just as quickly, so I'm glad that I managed to get my hands on a few.
I'm still waiting for some pieces to come in such as the sheer skirt and shirt combo, but it looks a beaut in the previews. My favourite's of all were the orange and pink leopard skort suit and the vintage look floral t-shirt and midi skirt. 
Granted, its still probably not the weather for the suit, but all the same, the colour makes up for that; there's something about orange and pink together that screams 'summertime' and I couldn't help but buy it anyway. It was so reminiscent of Henry Hollands S/S 12 collection (which I loved) it was hard not to. They would work great as single pieces too, interchanging them into other suit pieces. As for the floral set, they're just so easy to wear at this transitional time of year and at £15 for both , it would be rude not to!
Henry Holland S/S 12
My look is now added to Primania, go take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment